Eastern Services & Camp Simon accepts many types of insurances as well as out of pocket payments.
- Medicaid and Husky insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Aetna Cigna
- Managed Health Network
- United Behavioral Health
- Employment Assistance Program
Clinical services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced Fee - are available on a limited basis.
Payment - Cash, check and credit card are accepted for payment.
- If you do not show up for your appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.